Michael's Blog

A Blog About My Life, My Friends, and My Current Obsessions

Monday, August 01, 2005

Summer Obsessions

Here are just a few:
*Navy Blue V-neck t-shirt from A & F (that's right). I wear it at least every four days. I'll post a picture.
*The Comeback on HBO. If you aren't watching this show, please start. Lisa Kudrow plays this insecure, tortured actress trying to make her big comeback. If you like Curb Your Enthusiasm or Seinfeld you'll like this. It takes at least two episodes to get into it though, so hang in there and stick it out.
*Use of the word, "Snarky". As Laura pointed out in her blog, it's my word of the summer. It can be interchanged with the word "bitchy", but it's less harsh. Use it often for fun.
*Six Feet Under: Can you believe Nate died last night? ouch.

Any obsessions you'd like to share?

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Wow Michael. I now officially hate you. For those of us who don't have or have access to HBO, we go with the netflix-the-season-dvd-once-it-comes-out method for viewing some of our favorite shows that we've watched for years but now can't watch b/c we're unemployed and don't have $ for HBO. Or friends with HBO.

And then you have to go and ruin things. Wow, you're truly a f-er. I started watching Six Feet Under in July '02 when it first came out, and now you have to ruin it.

What are you going to do next, give away the ending of HP6???

PS I'm not too mad to make note of fun trivia - where is the actor that plays Nate from? Minnesota, bytches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home